INTERLACE GRANT FUND: INTERLACE EMERGENCY GRANTS
Interlace Emergency Grants are intended to mitigate the harmful effects of emergency situations and crises. These grants are meant to function as small interventions and expressions of support and solidarity with local visual artists. Emergency Grants are open to self-identifying visual artists whose primary residence is within a 10-mile radius of Providence and in the state of Rhode Island. From September 2022 through May 2023, a total of $1250 per month will be distributed monthly in grants of $100 - $500. If applicants do not receive funding, they may re-apply.
Next Deadline: September 7, 2022 at 11:59pm
- applicants must currently live within the 10-mile radius of Providence and in the state of Rhode Island
- applicants must have resided in the Providence area of the state of Rhode Island for at least one year, and be a resident upon receipt of grant funding
- applicants must be a practicing visual artist
- applicants must be 18+
- applicants cannot be enrolled in a degree-granting program
- applicants must be able to receive a check in their legal name, if awarded funds
- applicants may apply as many times as they would like but can only receive one award each grant cycle (current cycle: 9/22–5/23)
In the spirit of generosity and compassion for fellow visual artists, applicants are encouraged to apply using the honor system: if you do not need this grant to mitigate the effects of an emergency situation, please consider forgoing an application to increase the chances for whom these grants would be most beneficial. Grantees will be notified by the 21st of each month.
For more information please visit https://www.interlacefund.org/relief-grants